Targeted Action: School Design
School Design: Leveraging Talent, Time, and Money
How do you drive strong school performance throughout your district? This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders rethink how to manage and support school-level designs to target every dollar toward what really matters. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Design Self-Assessment
Do your district resource decisions lead to strategic school design and effective portfolio management? Find out with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Kindergarten teacher
- Saint Sophia School, Holladay, UT
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL