Targeted Action: School Design
School Design: Leveraging Talent, Time, and Money
How do you drive strong school performance throughout your district? This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders rethink how to manage and support school-level designs to target every dollar toward what really matters. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Design Self-Assessment
Do your district resource decisions lead to strategic school design and effective portfolio management? Find out with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Dean of Student Support
- UP Education Network, Springfield, MA
- East High School Principal
- Columbus City Schools, Columbus, OH
- Esmeralda County School District, Goldfield, NV
- Policy Assistant
- EducationCounsel, LLC, Washington, DC
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD