Targeted Action: School Design
School Design: Leveraging Talent, Time, and Money
How do you drive strong school performance throughout your district? This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders rethink how to manage and support school-level designs to target every dollar toward what really matters. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Design Self-Assessment
Do your district resource decisions lead to strategic school design and effective portfolio management? Find out with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Primary Teacher: ADEC, Abu Dhabi Government Schools - Jan '16
- Edvectus, Abu Dhabi, Ab, United Arab Emirates
- Director of Development/Grants
- Meridian Public Charter School, DC
- Meridian Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Captain Shreve High School, Shreveport, LA
- Superintendent, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools, Minneapolis, MN