Targeted Action: School Design
School Design: Leveraging Talent, Time, and Money
How do you drive strong school performance throughout your district? This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders rethink how to manage and support school-level designs to target every dollar toward what really matters. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Design Self-Assessment
Do your district resource decisions lead to strategic school design and effective portfolio management? Find out with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA
- Coordinator of Adult Transition Program
- Patterson Joint Unified School District, Vernalis, CA
- High School English Teacher
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Teachers - English/Mathematics (High School/Grade 10 & Grade 11)
- Learning Port Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Ku, Malaysia