Targeted Action: School Design
School Design: Leveraging Talent, Time, and Money
How do you drive strong school performance throughout your district? This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders rethink how to manage and support school-level designs to target every dollar toward what really matters. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Design Self-Assessment
Do your district resource decisions lead to strategic school design and effective portfolio management? Find out with this online assessment tool.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC