Targeted Action: School Design
School Design: Leveraging Talent, Time, and Money
How do you drive strong school performance throughout your district? This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders rethink how to manage and support school-level designs to target every dollar toward what really matters. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Design Self-Assessment
Do your district resource decisions lead to strategic school design and effective portfolio management? Find out with this online assessment tool.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Regional School Unit 21, Kennebunk, ME
- Administrative Assistant
- AERO HYDROLIC INC, Chicago Heights, IL
- Muddy Brook Principal
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Stockbridge, MA