Targeted Action: School Design
School Design: Leveraging Talent, Time, and Money
How do you drive strong school performance throughout your district? This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders rethink how to manage and support school-level designs to target every dollar toward what really matters. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Design Self-Assessment
Do your district resource decisions lead to strategic school design and effective portfolio management? Find out with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Allentown School District, PA
- Director of Technology
- UCFSD, Kennett Square, PA
- Deputy Director, Early Learning
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle, WA
- Part-Time Teacher Teams Coach Bentley School in Salem, MA
- Teach Plus, Salem, MA
- Chief Technology Officer
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ