Targeted Action: School Design
School Design: Leveraging Talent, Time, and Money
How do you drive strong school performance throughout your district? This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders rethink how to manage and support school-level designs to target every dollar toward what really matters. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Design Self-Assessment
Do your district resource decisions lead to strategic school design and effective portfolio management? Find out with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal
- Ball-Chatham School District, Chatham, IL
- K-12 Special Education Teacher
- Harlem Village Academies, New York, NY
- Chief Academic Officer
- American Paradigm Schools, Phila, PA
- International Summer School Program Dean (UK, USA, France, Spain)
- Oxbridge Academic Programs, Multiple Locations
- Middle/Upper School Math & Science Teachers
- Academy of the Sacred Heart, New Orleans, LA