Targeted Action: School Design
School Design: Leveraging Talent, Time, and Money
How do you drive strong school performance throughout your district? This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders rethink how to manage and support school-level designs to target every dollar toward what really matters. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Design Self-Assessment
Do your district resource decisions lead to strategic school design and effective portfolio management? Find out with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- DIRECTOR, SCHOOL SAFETY & SECURITY
- Sarasota County School District, Sarasota, FL
- Rogers Public Schools, Rogers, AK
- Head of School - Rindge Avenue Upper School
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Cape Elizabeth School Department, Cape Elizabeth, ME
- Teacher Pipeline Posting – Elementary Level, K-5
- Blueprint Schools Network, Boston, MA