Targeted Action: School Design
School Design: Leveraging Talent, Time, and Money
How do you drive strong school performance throughout your district? This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders rethink how to manage and support school-level designs to target every dollar toward what really matters. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Design Self-Assessment
Do your district resource decisions lead to strategic school design and effective portfolio management? Find out with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Instruction for Math, Gr. 6-12
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Dorchester, MA
- HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
- Ramona Unified School District, San Diego, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Professional Practice and Improvement Specialist (PPIS)
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Multiple Locations
- Chief Executive Officer
- Great Hearts, Phoenix, AZ