Targeted Action: School Funding Systems
School Funding Systems: Equity, Transparency, Flexibility
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders use their existing resources more effectively through shifting spending, targeting cuts, and laying the groundwork for long-term change. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Funding Self-Assessment
See how your district’s school funding practices measure up to best practices with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Educational Content Strategy
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, MA
- Chief Executive Officer
- Confluence Charter Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Industrial Education Teacher
- Haven Middle School, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Worcester County Board of Education, MD
- Las Cruces Public Schools, NM