Targeted Action: School Funding Systems
School Funding Systems: Equity, Transparency, Flexibility
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders use their existing resources more effectively through shifting spending, targeting cuts, and laying the groundwork for long-term change. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Funding Self-Assessment
See how your district’s school funding practices measure up to best practices with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Mathematics & Computer Science Teacher
- First State Military, DE
- Seeking Ambitious Ed Entrepreneurs For Fellowship
- Bluum, Boise, ID
- Early Learning Coach
- DEEL, Seattle, WA
- Superintendent, Rockridge CUSD #300, IL
- Rockridge Community Unit School District #300, IL, Taylor Ridge, IL
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX