Targeted Action: School Funding Systems
School Funding Systems: Equity, Transparency, Flexibility
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders use their existing resources more effectively through shifting spending, targeting cuts, and laying the groundwork for long-term change. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Funding Self-Assessment
See how your district’s school funding practices measure up to best practices with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA