Targeted Action: School Funding Systems
School Funding Systems: Equity, Transparency, Flexibility
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders use their existing resources more effectively through shifting spending, targeting cuts, and laying the groundwork for long-term change. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Funding Self-Assessment
See how your district’s school funding practices measure up to best practices with this online assessment tool.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Science Teacher - Grade 7
- CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL DEPARTMENT, Cambridge, MA
- Superintendent of Schools, Linn-Mar Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Marion, IA
- High School Principal, Chicago Public Schools
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US