Targeted Action: School Funding Systems
School Funding Systems: Equity, Transparency, Flexibility
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders use their existing resources more effectively through shifting spending, targeting cuts, and laying the groundwork for long-term change. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Funding Self-Assessment
See how your district’s school funding practices measure up to best practices with this online assessment tool.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Chief Academic Officer
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY