Targeted Action: School Funding Systems
School Funding Systems: Equity, Transparency, Flexibility
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders use their existing resources more effectively through shifting spending, targeting cuts, and laying the groundwork for long-term change. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Funding Self-Assessment
See how your district’s school funding practices measure up to best practices with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Glenview School District 34, Glenview, IL
- DIRECTOR, SCHOOL SAFETY & SECURITY
- Sarasota County School District, Sarasota, FL
- Teacher Pipeline Posting – Elementary Level, K-5
- Blueprint Schools Network, Boston, MA
- Skype Interviews March 5 - EXCLUSIVE CHINA Teaching Jobs
- Edvectus, China
- Rogers Public Schools, Rogers, AK