Targeted Action: School Funding Systems
School Funding Systems: Equity, Transparency, Flexibility
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders use their existing resources more effectively through shifting spending, targeting cuts, and laying the groundwork for long-term change. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Funding Self-Assessment
See how your district’s school funding practices measure up to best practices with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ