Targeted Action: Turnaround Schools
Turnaround Schools: District Strategies for Success and Sustainability
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment provide a practical framework to help district leaders ensure that efforts to improve the worst performing schools lead to sustainable improvement for all students. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
Explore your district’s current approach to turning around low-performing schools with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Development/Grants
- Meridian Public Charter School, DC
- Primary Teacher: ADEC, Abu Dhabi Government Schools - Jan '16
- Edvectus, Abu Dhabi, Ab, United Arab Emirates
- Captain Shreve High School, Shreveport, LA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Barnstable Public Schools, Hyannis, MA
- Superintendent, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools, Minneapolis, MN