Targeted Action: Turnaround Schools
Turnaround Schools: District Strategies for Success and Sustainability
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment provide a practical framework to help district leaders ensure that efforts to improve the worst performing schools lead to sustainable improvement for all students. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
Explore your district’s current approach to turning around low-performing schools with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL