Targeted Action: Turnaround Schools
Turnaround Schools: District Strategies for Success and Sustainability
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment provide a practical framework to help district leaders ensure that efforts to improve the worst performing schools lead to sustainable improvement for all students. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
Explore your district’s current approach to turning around low-performing schools with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA