Targeted Action: Turnaround Schools
Turnaround Schools: District Strategies for Success and Sustainability
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment provide a practical framework to help district leaders ensure that efforts to improve the worst performing schools lead to sustainable improvement for all students. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
Explore your district’s current approach to turning around low-performing schools with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Professor of Special Education, Visual Impairments
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Education, PA
- SAU #88 Lebanon School District, West Lebanon, NH
- Project Director - Boston Academic Strategy
- TNTP, Boston, MA
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD