High Court to Hear Arguments In Affirmative-Action Case
The U.S. Supreme Court decided last week to take up another case involving affirmative action in higher education. It agreed to review a federal appeals court ruling that struck down a 2006 Michigan ballot initiative that barred the use of racial preferences at...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- 9-12 Social Studies/PE & Health Teacher #349
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA