Wyo. State Schools Chief Has Authority Slashed
In a move that pits Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill against the rest of state government, Gov. Matt Mead has signed legislation that effectively removes Ms. Hill from overseeing the state's public schools, and transfers her duties to a new director that Mr....
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 9-12 Social Studies/PE & Health Teacher #349
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA