"Finding Our Way Back to First: Reclaiming World Leadership by Educating All America's Children"
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People last week released a report that calls for public investments in universal prekindergarten, developing and supporting effective teachers, extending the school day and year, and more targeted spending for schools serving the most disadvantaged students.
The report, which also makes a case for providing children with literacy- and language-rich early-childhood education programs and recruiting a more diverse teaching workforce, was created to be an education reform agenda that educators and activists can use in their local communities.
Vol. 32, Issue 14, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR