Ky. High Court Upholds School Assignments
Students in Kentucky do not have a legal right to attend any school they choose, only to attend classes at a public school, the state supreme...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV