Standards Materials Under way in States
"Closing the Expectations Gap"
Nearly all states are developing curricular and supplemental materials to help districts and schools implement the Common Core State Standards, but far fewer are approving or certifying lists of materials, according to a new report from a Washington-based...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations