More Children in South Said Living in Poverty
A report on children in poverty from the Southern Regional Education Board shows that from 2005 to 2010, the number of children living in poverty in the board's 16 member states increased by 1.1 million, nearly equaling the total increase in child poverty in the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR