News in Brief
Ed. Policy Group Gets New Leadership, Home
The Center on Education Policy—a go-to source for research on K-12 policy—has found a new home and a new leader. The CEP, which had operated as an independent nonprofit in Washington since its founding in 1995, will become part of the George Washington University Graduate School of Education and Human Development.
It will be led by Maria Voles Ferguson, who now serves as vice president for policy at the Alliance for Excellent Education, a nonprofit organization in Washington that works on secondary education reform. Ms. Ferguson replaces Jack Jennings, who created the CEP after spending nearly three decades working for Democrats on the House education committee.
Vol. 31, Issue 30, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ