"Association of Serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 and D2 With Academic Performance in Childhood: Findings From a Prospective Birth Cohort"
While vitamin D has been shown to boost adult cognition, students' school performance doesn't benefit from an extra dose of sun or a vitamin supplement, according to a study at the University...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV