News in Brief
Students Will Need Proof of Residency
Parents of schoolchildren in Arizona will be required to show proof of residency for the upcoming school year. A spokesman for the state education department says the forms are based on a law passed during the last legislative session. Sponsors of the law said it is intended, in part, to prevent students living in Mexico from crossing into the state to attend school.
Vol. 31, Issue 27, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD