News in Brief
Students Will Need Proof of Residency
Parents of schoolchildren in Arizona will be required to show proof of residency for the upcoming school year. A spokesman for the state education department says the forms are based on a law passed during the last legislative session. Sponsors of the law said it is intended, in part, to prevent students living in Mexico from crossing into the state to attend school.
Vol. 31, Issue 27, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Aspen Academy, Savage, MN
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA