News in Brief
Students Will Need Proof of Residency
Parents of schoolchildren in Arizona will be required to show proof of residency for the upcoming school year. A spokesman for the state education department says the forms are based on a law passed during the last legislative session. Sponsors of the law said it is intended, in part, to prevent students living in Mexico from crossing into the state to attend school.
Vol. 31, Issue 27, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Chief Program Officer
- Washington STEM, Seattle, WA
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Schools
- Greenburgh Central School District, Hartsdale, NY