News in Brief
Students Will Need Proof of Residency
Parents of schoolchildren in Arizona will be required to show proof of residency for the upcoming school year. A spokesman for the state education department says the forms are based on a law passed during the last legislative session. Sponsors of the law said it is intended, in part, to prevent students living in Mexico from crossing into the state to attend school.
Vol. 31, Issue 27, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX