News in Brief
Students Will Need Proof of Residency
Parents of schoolchildren in Arizona will be required to show proof of residency for the upcoming school year. A spokesman for the state education department says the forms are based on a law passed during the last legislative session. Sponsors of the law said it is intended, in part, to prevent students living in Mexico from crossing into the state to attend school.
Vol. 31, Issue 27, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN