Federal Rules Ban Sweetened Fruit
Schools cannot serve frozen fruit with added sugar under the new federal rules on school breakfasts and lunches, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said in a memo late last month. Schools can only serve frozen fruit packed...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Rockwood School District, Eureka, MO
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO