"The School Improvement Grant Rollout in America's Great City Schools"
A majority of urban district officials say the School Improvement Grant program will make a difference in the long run for schools that are struggling the most, according to a report by the Council of the Great City Schools, an organization that represents 65 of the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL