Ind. Bill Would Amend Creationism Lessons
A state senator in Indiana has succeeded in amending a bill to require that public schools teaching creationism include origin theories from multiple religions, including Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Scientology,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA