News in Brief
Colo. Approves Rules for Online Schools
The Colorado board of education has voted unanimously to approve rules establishing new quality standards for online schools and make them subject to the same scrutiny as traditional schools when they miss those standards.
The state also will more thoroughly scrutinize new applications for online schools.
The revisions result from 2011 legislation that was passed after critics accused online schools of poor performance.
Vol. 31, Issue 17, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Middle School Director
- Greensboro Day School, Greensboro, NC
- Office Assistant
- Bell Shore Florist, CA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- Director of Operations (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Ascend Learning, Brooklyn, NY