News in Brief
Colo. Approves Rules for Online Schools
The Colorado board of education has voted unanimously to approve rules establishing new quality standards for online schools and make them subject to the same scrutiny as traditional schools when they miss those standards.
The state also will more thoroughly scrutinize new applications for online schools.
The revisions result from 2011 legislation that was passed after critics accused online schools of poor performance.
Vol. 31, Issue 17, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD