Tucson's Ethnic Studies Deemed to Violate Law
A long-running dispute over the fate of a Mexican-American studies program in Tucson, Ariz., came to a head last month when an administrative law judge agreed with the state schools chief that the program violates state law. That ruling will likely force the 52,000-student Tucson Unified School District to decide whether to keep the program or risk losing...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL