Tucson's Ethnic Studies Deemed to Violate Law
A long-running dispute over the fate of a Mexican-American studies program in Tucson, Ariz., came to a head last month when an administrative law judge agreed with the state schools chief that the program violates state law. That ruling will likely force the 52,000-student Tucson Unified School District to decide whether to keep the program or risk losing...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX