News in Brief
Georgia Board Votes to Keep Atlanta Board of Education
The Georgia state board of education voted last week to keep members of the Atlanta school board in place after the district was removed from probation. Atlanta had been on probation with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools since January, but the district was taken off that status two weeks ago.
Vol. 31, Issue 12, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- Triangle Associates, Pottersville, NJ
- Superintendent of Schools
- Winchester School Committee, Winchester, MA
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Katonah-Lewisboro School District, Katonah, NY
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL