News in Brief
Georgia Board Votes to Keep Atlanta Board of Education
The Georgia state board of education voted last week to keep members of the Atlanta school board in place after the district was removed from probation. Atlanta had been on probation with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools since January, but the district was taken off that status two weeks ago.
Vol. 31, Issue 12, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Executive Director
- Aspen Academy, Savage, MN
- Superintendent of Schools
- Council Rock School District (Pennsylvania), Newtown, PA