News in Brief
Georgia Board Votes to Keep Atlanta Board of Education
The Georgia state board of education voted last week to keep members of the Atlanta school board in place after the district was removed from probation. Atlanta had been on probation with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools since January, but the district was taken off that status two weeks ago.
Vol. 31, Issue 12, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Director, Accountability and Research
- Orange County Public Schools, Orlando, FL
- Mathematics Instructional Support Coach
- Weymouth Public Schools, Weymouth, MA
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL