News in Brief
Georgia Board Votes to Keep Atlanta Board of Education
The Georgia state board of education voted last week to keep members of the Atlanta school board in place after the district was removed from probation. Atlanta had been on probation with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools since January, but the district was taken off that status two weeks ago.
Vol. 31, Issue 12, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV