News in Brief
Ky. to Model Staff Development for Common-Core Standards
Kentucky has been chosen as a demonstration site for a new, statewide professional-development model reflecting the common standards that all but four states have adopted. Learning Forward, a professional-development group formerly known as the National Staff Development Council, is leading the effort, with funding from the Sandler Foundation. Six other states—Georgia, Illinois, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Utah, and Washington—will help develop the system.
Vol. 31, Issue 12, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA