News in Brief
Ky. to Model Staff Development for Common-Core Standards
Kentucky has been chosen as a demonstration site for a new, statewide professional-development model reflecting the common standards that all but four states have adopted. Learning Forward, a professional-development group formerly known as the National Staff Development Council, is leading the effort, with funding from the Sandler Foundation. Six other states—Georgia, Illinois, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Utah, and Washington—will help develop the system.
Vol. 31, Issue 12, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Chief Financial Officer
- Idaho Charter School Network, Boise, ID
- Permanent Head of School
- The Greta Berman Arbetter Kazoo School, Kalamazoo, MI
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- City of Cape Coral Charter Schools, Cape Coral, FL
- Middle School Director
- Greensboro Day School, Greensboro, NC