U.S. Pulls Its Support From UNESCO, Again
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization faces the loss of an estimated $80 million a year after the United States announced it would withdraw support for the organization over UNESCO's decision to admit...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ