"The Effect of Charter Schools on Student Achievement: A Meta-Analysis of the Literature"
Charter elementary schools are, on average, outperforming traditional public schools in reading and in mathematics, and charter middle schools are doing better in math, according to a new study from researchers at the University of Washington's Center...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ