Guidance Offered on Making P.E. More Inclusive
Schools should prepare to offer specialized equipment, wheelchair-accessible surfaces, and teacher training to encourage broader participation of special education students in physical education, the U.S. Department of Education recommends in recently released...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US