Kansas City School District to Lose Accreditation
State's move takes effect in January; two years allowed to show progress
The Kansas City, Mo., school district, which was thrown into leadership turmoil late last month when Superintendent John Covington resigned to take a new position in Michigan, will have its accreditation revoked by...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 9-12 Science Teacher (Emphasis in Physical Science) #345
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA