News in Brief
N.Y.C. Eyes 50 New Middle Schools
New York City Schools Chancellor Dennis Walcott has announced plans to open 50 new middle schools and phase out others that are failing over the next two years as part of a campaign to improve public education throughout the city. Mr. Walcott said he would apply for up to $30 million in federal school turnaround funds to revamp other middle schools.
Vol. 31, Issue 05, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Chief Program Officer
- Washington STEM, Seattle, WA
- Innovate Public Schools: Entrepreneur in Residence
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, CA
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA