News in Brief
Special Ed. Center Hires Director
The National Center for Special Education Research has hired Deborah Speece, a special education professor at the University of Maryland, as its director. The center, part of the Institute of Education Sciences, was established in 2004, when the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act was reauthorized.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- STEM Master Teacher
- Graduate School of Education and Human Development, Washington, DC
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA