News in Brief
Special Ed. Center Hires Director
The National Center for Special Education Research has hired Deborah Speece, a special education professor at the University of Maryland, as its director. The center, part of the Institute of Education Sciences, was established in 2004, when the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act was reauthorized.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL
- Head of School
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA