News in Brief
Special Ed. Center Hires Director
The National Center for Special Education Research has hired Deborah Speece, a special education professor at the University of Maryland, as its director. The center, part of the Institute of Education Sciences, was established in 2004, when the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act was reauthorized.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Dunlap Community Unit School Dist. No. 323, Peoria, IL
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY