News in Brief
Special Ed. Center Hires Director
The National Center for Special Education Research has hired Deborah Speece, a special education professor at the University of Maryland, as its director. The center, part of the Institute of Education Sciences, was established in 2004, when the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act was reauthorized.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ