News in Brief
Walton Foundation Investing in Calif. Charters
The Walton Family Foundation, which has been a major player in promoting school choice, announced last week that it will devote $15 million to the development of charter schools in California, primarily in Los Angeles, through the California Charter Schools Association.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- High School Director at KIPP Delta Public Schools
- On-Ramps, Blytheville, AR
- Superintendent, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, Manlius, NY
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Superintendent of Schools
- Easton, Redding & Region 9 School Districts, Easton, CT