News in Brief
Walton Foundation Investing in Calif. Charters
The Walton Family Foundation, which has been a major player in promoting school choice, announced last week that it will devote $15 million to the development of charter schools in California, primarily in Los Angeles, through the California Charter Schools Association.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations