News in Brief
Walton Foundation Investing in Calif. Charters
The Walton Family Foundation, which has been a major player in promoting school choice, announced last week that it will devote $15 million to the development of charter schools in California, primarily in Los Angeles, through the California Charter Schools Association.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- District Superintendent
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Seoul, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
- Young Scholars Program Director
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Engineering & Robotics Teacher
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- Lower School Principal
- St. Mary's Academy, Englewood, CO
- Summer Math Curriculum Development Associate (3): Grades K-2; Grades 3-5; Grades 6-8
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY