News in Brief
Walton Foundation Investing in Calif. Charters
The Walton Family Foundation, which has been a major player in promoting school choice, announced last week that it will devote $15 million to the development of charter schools in California, primarily in Los Angeles, through the California Charter Schools Association.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL
- Headmaster, K-8
- Jackson Hole Classical Academy, Jackson Hole, WY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations