News in Brief
Walton Foundation Investing in Calif. Charters
The Walton Family Foundation, which has been a major player in promoting school choice, announced last week that it will devote $15 million to the development of charter schools in California, primarily in Los Angeles, through the California Charter Schools Association.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations