"IDEA National Assessment Implementation Study"
Seven years after the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act was renewed with a provision allowing “response to intervention” to be used when deciding if a child has a specific learning disability, a new study shows 71 percent of school districts use the strategy in...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO