News in Brief
GOP Keeps Power in Wis. Recall
Wisconsin Republicans held on to control of the state Senate by a single seat after a series of recall elections that were widely viewed as a referendum on Republican Gov. Scott Walker's move to limit collective bargaining for teachers and most other public employees. Republicans faced recalls in six elections and won four; Democrats faced recalls in three elections and won all three.
Vol. 31, Issue 01, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL