News in Brief
GOP Keeps Power in Wis. Recall
Wisconsin Republicans held on to control of the state Senate by a single seat after a series of recall elections that were widely viewed as a referendum on Republican Gov. Scott Walker's move to limit collective bargaining for teachers and most other public employees. Republicans faced recalls in six elections and won four; Democrats faced recalls in three elections and won all three.
Vol. 31, Issue 01, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA