News in Brief
GOP Keeps Power in Wis. Recall
Wisconsin Republicans held on to control of the state Senate by a single seat after a series of recall elections that were widely viewed as a referendum on Republican Gov. Scott Walker's move to limit collective bargaining for teachers and most other public employees. Republicans faced recalls in six elections and won four; Democrats faced recalls in three elections and won all three.
Vol. 31, Issue 01, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX