News in Brief
GOP Keeps Power in Wis. Recall
Wisconsin Republicans held on to control of the state Senate by a single seat after a series of recall elections that were widely viewed as a referendum on Republican Gov. Scott Walker's move to limit collective bargaining for teachers and most other public employees. Republicans faced recalls in six elections and won four; Democrats faced recalls in three elections and won all three.
Vol. 31, Issue 01, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Professor of Special Education, Visual Impairments
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Education, PA
- Project Director - Boston Academic Strategy
- TNTP, Boston, MA
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD
- SAU #88 Lebanon School District, West Lebanon, NH