News in Brief
Cleveland District Names CEO
The Cleveland school board has promoted the districts chief academic officer, Eric Gordon, to chief executive officer of the 45,000-student district. Mr. Gordon, who previously held teaching or school leadership jobs in Ohio and New Orleans, replaces Eugene Sanders, who retired in February amid a major school system overhaul. The board bypassed three outside finalists for the position.
Vol. 30, Issue 35, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain