News in Brief
Cleveland District Names CEO
The Cleveland school board has promoted the districts chief academic officer, Eric Gordon, to chief executive officer of the 45,000-student district. Mr. Gordon, who previously held teaching or school leadership jobs in Ohio and New Orleans, replaces Eugene Sanders, who retired in February amid a major school system overhaul. The board bypassed three outside finalists for the position.
Vol. 30, Issue 35, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Big Hollow School District #38, Ingleside, IL