News in Brief
Jack Jennings Named to National Academy of Education
Jack Jennings, the president and chief executive officer of the Center on Education Policy, a Washington-based think tank, has been tapped to join the National Academy of Education, one of the National Academies. The academy includes no more than 200 American and 25 international members elected based on "outstanding scholarship related to education."
Vol. 30, Issue 33, Page 5
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Chief of Human Resources
- San Francisco Unified School District, San Francisco, CA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ