News in Brief
Jack Jennings Named to National Academy of Education
Jack Jennings, the president and chief executive officer of the Center on Education Policy, a Washington-based think tank, has been tapped to join the National Academy of Education, one of the National Academies. The academy includes no more than 200 American and 25 international members elected based on "outstanding scholarship related to education."
Vol. 30, Issue 33, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR