News in Brief
Jack Jennings Named to National Academy of Education
Jack Jennings, the president and chief executive officer of the Center on Education Policy, a Washington-based think tank, has been tapped to join the National Academy of Education, one of the National Academies. The academy includes no more than 200 American and 25 international members elected based on "outstanding scholarship related to education."
Vol. 30, Issue 33, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO