News in Brief
Companies Pledge $13 Million to Minneapolis Schools
The Minneapolis-based Target Corp., Cargill Inc., General Mills Inc., and Medtronic Inc. are together providing more than $13 million in grants to help support the city's public schools through 2014. The money will go toward reading initiatives and designing a new approach to recruiting, training, and supporting high-performing principals and leaders, among other measures.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN