News in Brief
Companies Pledge $13 Million to Minneapolis Schools
The Minneapolis-based Target Corp., Cargill Inc., General Mills Inc., and Medtronic Inc. are together providing more than $13 million in grants to help support the city's public schools through 2014. The money will go toward reading initiatives and designing a new approach to recruiting, training, and supporting high-performing principals and leaders, among other measures.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Dean Reich College of Education
- Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Dunlap Community Unit School Dist. No. 323, Peoria, IL