News in Brief
Companies Pledge $13 Million to Minneapolis Schools
The Minneapolis-based Target Corp., Cargill Inc., General Mills Inc., and Medtronic Inc. are together providing more than $13 million in grants to help support the city's public schools through 2014. The money will go toward reading initiatives and designing a new approach to recruiting, training, and supporting high-performing principals and leaders, among other measures.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA