News in Brief
Colorado Chooses State Chief
Robert Hammond, who has been Colorado's interim commissioner since December, when former Commissioner Dwight Jones left to head Nevada's Clark County schools, has been named the sole finalist for the commissioner's job by the state board of education. Mr. Hammond previously served as chief operations officer for the Boulder Valley school district.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN