News in Brief
Colorado Chooses State Chief
Robert Hammond, who has been Colorado's interim commissioner since December, when former Commissioner Dwight Jones left to head Nevada's Clark County schools, has been named the sole finalist for the commissioner's job by the state board of education. Mr. Hammond previously served as chief operations officer for the Boulder Valley school district.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS - CANTON, MS
- Canton Public School District, Canton, MS
- TEACHER RECRUITMENT
- Mott Haven Academy Charter School, Bronx, NY
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT
- Upper School (6th-12th grade) General Studies Principal
- Robert M. Beren Academy, Houston, TX
- Superintendent, Clarke County Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Berryville, VA