News in Brief
Colorado Chooses State Chief
Robert Hammond, who has been Colorado's interim commissioner since December, when former Commissioner Dwight Jones left to head Nevada's Clark County schools, has been named the sole finalist for the commissioner's job by the state board of education. Mr. Hammond previously served as chief operations officer for the Boulder Valley school district.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY