News in Brief
Colorado Chooses State Chief
Robert Hammond, who has been Colorado's interim commissioner since December, when former Commissioner Dwight Jones left to head Nevada's Clark County schools, has been named the sole finalist for the commissioner's job by the state board of education. Mr. Hammond previously served as chief operations officer for the Boulder Valley school district.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL