NSF Hires Ed. Research Leader
Joan Ferrini-Mundy has been appointed the assistant director for the National Science Foundation's directorate for education and human resources, the section responsible for a majority of the agency's research into learning. Ms. Ferrini-Mundy has been serving as interim assistant director. She previously helped lead the national Promoting Rigorous Outcomes in Mathematics and Science Education project, which provides professional development for STEM teachers and directed the Mathematical Sciences Education Board.
Vol. 30, Issue 23, Page 5
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA