Seattle Ousts Superintendent After Program Audit by State
The Seattle school board voted last week to dismiss Superintendent Maria Goodloe-Johnson after a state audit found improper activity in the district's small-business-contracting program. Auditors found that the program had spent more than $1.5 million for questionable purposes and close to $300,000 on services...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY