News in Brief
N.J. OKs 23 New Charters
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christies administration has approved applications for 23 new charter schools, including the states first independent school for children with autism. The approvals add about one-third more charter schools to the 73 operating in the state.
Vol. 30, Issue 18, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Healthy Start Academy, Durham, NC
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO