News in Brief
N.J. OKs 23 New Charters
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christies administration has approved applications for 23 new charter schools, including the states first independent school for children with autism. The approvals add about one-third more charter schools to the 73 operating in the state.
Vol. 30, Issue 18, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Director at KIPP Delta Public Schools
- On-Ramps, Blytheville, AR
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Multiple Positions
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, Manlius, NY