'Parent Trigger' Organizers Say School Staff Retaliated
Two organizers of California’s first “parent trigger” petition have filed complaints with the U.S. Department of Education’s civil rights office, alleging that they and their children have been targets of...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- School Superintendent
- Westborough Public Schools, Westborough, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO