"Public School Choice and Student Achievement in the District of Columbia"
District of Columbia students who left their local schools for other regular public or charter schools outperformed students who stayed in their assigned neighborhood schools in reading and mathematics, according to a report released last week by the Urban Institute ,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC