Retired General to Take Over Wake County Schools in N.C.
Anthony J. Tata, a retired brigadier general with 28 years of military experience and 19 months under his belt as the chief operating officer of the District of Columbia public schools, has been chosen to be the next superintendent of the 143,000-student Wake County district in North Carolina. He...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY