News in Brief
Eight States Join Global Study
Eight states have been chosen to have students tested in math and science for a study comparing their performance with students in more than 60 countries. The U.S. Department of Education chose Colorado, Alabama, California, Connecticut, Indiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and North Carolina to participate in the 2011 Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study, Colorado education officials said last week.
Vol. 30, Issue 14, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Project Director - Boston Academic Strategy
- TNTP, Boston, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Assistant Professor of Special Education, Visual Impairments
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Education, PA
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD
- SAU #88 Lebanon School District, West Lebanon, NH