News in Brief
Eight States Join Global Study
Eight states have been chosen to have students tested in math and science for a study comparing their performance with students in more than 60 countries. The U.S. Department of Education chose Colorado, Alabama, California, Connecticut, Indiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and North Carolina to participate in the 2011 Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study, Colorado education officials said last week.
Vol. 30, Issue 14, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD