News in Brief
Eight States Join Global Study
Eight states have been chosen to have students tested in math and science for a study comparing their performance with students in more than 60 countries. The U.S. Department of Education chose Colorado, Alabama, California, Connecticut, Indiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and North Carolina to participate in the 2011 Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study, Colorado education officials said last week.
Vol. 30, Issue 14, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Elementary Lead Teacher
- San Juan School District, Montezuma Creek, UT
- Principal, Niwot High School
- St. Vrain Valley School District, CO
- Executive Director/Principal
- Wyatt Academy, Denver, CO
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT