News in Brief
Agriculture Teachers in Shortage
A shortage of agriculture teachers has prompted the National Association of Agricultural Educators to launch the National Teach Ag campaign, which seeks to attract more people to the profession. A large number of agriculture education teachers have retired or are nearing retirement age, and agriculture classes remain popular ways for students to fill science requirements.
Vol. 30, Issue 14, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Superintendent, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, Manlius, NY
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Superintendent of Schools
- Easton, Redding & Region 9 School Districts, Easton, CT
- High School Director at KIPP Delta Public Schools
- On-Ramps, Blytheville, AR