News in Brief
Governors Launch STEM Panel
In a nod to the rising prominence of improving education in the STEM fields, the National Governors Association has announced a new advisory panel to help state chief executives develop comprehensive agendas for advancing education in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Panel members will serve two-year terms.
Vol. 30, Issue 13, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO