News in Brief
Governors Launch STEM Panel
In a nod to the rising prominence of improving education in the STEM fields, the National Governors Association has announced a new advisory panel to help state chief executives develop comprehensive agendas for advancing education in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Panel members will serve two-year terms.
Vol. 30, Issue 13, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Executive Director
- Aspen Academy, Savage, MN
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL