News in Brief
Governors Launch STEM Panel
In a nod to the rising prominence of improving education in the STEM fields, the National Governors Association has announced a new advisory panel to help state chief executives develop comprehensive agendas for advancing education in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Panel members will serve two-year terms.
Vol. 30, Issue 13, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Project Director - Boston Academic Strategy
- TNTP, Boston, MA
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD
- Assistant Professor of Special Education, Visual Impairments
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Education, PA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations