News in Brief
Governors Launch STEM Panel
In a nod to the rising prominence of improving education in the STEM fields, the National Governors Association has announced a new advisory panel to help state chief executives develop comprehensive agendas for advancing education in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Panel members will serve two-year terms.
Vol. 30, Issue 13, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC