News in Brief
Governors Launch STEM Panel
In a nod to the rising prominence of improving education in the STEM fields, the National Governors Association has announced a new advisory panel to help state chief executives develop comprehensive agendas for advancing education in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Panel members will serve two-year terms.
Vol. 30, Issue 13, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY