Utah District Pays Big Bonuses
Despite hard times, officials at the 64,000-student Alpine school district in American Fork, Utah, found an extra $2 million to give 6,300 employees a bonus worth 1 percent of salary this month. Financial reports from fiscal 2010 spotlighted "one time" revenue that couldn't be used for classroom expenses because the funding source isn't recurring, district...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA