News in Brief
Utah District Pays Big Bonuses
Despite hard times, officials at the 64,000-student Alpine school district in American Fork, Utah, found an extra $2 million to give 6,300 employees a bonus worth 1 percent of salary this month. Financial reports from fiscal 2010 spotlighted "one time" revenue that couldn't be used for classroom expenses because the funding source isn't recurring, district spokeswoman Rhonda Bromley said.
Vol. 30, Issue 12, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Superintendent, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, Manlius, NY
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ