News in Brief
More Mass. Students Attend Charter Schools
The number of Massachusetts children attending charter schools has more than doubled in the past decade. Charter school enrollment climbed to 27,484 this year, up from 12,518 in 2000, according to state education department data. The number of charter schools has grown from 40 to 63 in the same span.
Vol. 30, Issue 11, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- SAU #88 Lebanon School District, West Lebanon, NH
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Project Director - Boston Academic Strategy
- TNTP, Boston, MA
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD
- Assistant Professor of Special Education, Visual Impairments
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Education, PA