News in Brief
More Mass. Students Attend Charter Schools
The number of Massachusetts children attending charter schools has more than doubled in the past decade. Charter school enrollment climbed to 27,484 this year, up from 12,518 in 2000, according to state education department data. The number of charter schools has grown from 40 to 63 in the same span.
Vol. 30, Issue 11, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Herricks School District, New Hyde Park, NY
- Engineering & Robotics Teacher
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- District Superintendent
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Seoul, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
- Young Scholars Program Director
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Summer Math Curriculum Development Associate (3): Grades K-2; Grades 3-5; Grades 6-8
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY