News in Brief
More Mass. Students Attend Charter Schools
The number of Massachusetts children attending charter schools has more than doubled in the past decade. Charter school enrollment climbed to 27,484 this year, up from 12,518 in 2000, according to state education department data. The number of charter schools has grown from 40 to 63 in the same span.
Vol. 30, Issue 11, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Curriculum Manager - English Language Arts
- Apex Learning, Seattle, WA
- Director, K-12 Tools and Resources
- The College Board, new york 10023, NY
- Outreach Director
- Panorama Education, Boston, MA
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC