News in Brief
More Mass. Students Attend Charter Schools
The number of Massachusetts children attending charter schools has more than doubled in the past decade. Charter school enrollment climbed to 27,484 this year, up from 12,518 in 2000, according to state education department data. The number of charter schools has grown from 40 to 63 in the same span.
Vol. 30, Issue 11, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX