Study Tracks Training Of Principals in 8 Cities
"Districts Developing Leaders"
The scarcity of so-called “turnaround principals” has led more urban districts to get involved directly with local colleges of education and other training programs to groom a specialized group of new leaders, according to a study released last week by the Wallace Foundation .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations