"Repeated Testing Produces Superior Transfer of Learning Relative to Repeated Studying"
A study in the latest Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition suggests students might benefit from being taught with a test,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL