Study: Districts' Recession Recovery May Take Years
"Cutting to the Bone: How the Economic Crisis Affects Schools"
School districts around the country are laying off teachers, cutting instructional programs, and eliminating student activities as they absorb the lingering effects of the economic recession, a new report ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations