Facebook CEO Starts Schools Foundation at $100 Million
New Jersey’s largest school district is poised to become a laboratory for education reforms with the help of a new foundation launched last week with a $100 million initial investment from Facebook founder and chief...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA