News in Brief
Education Dept. Near Bottom for Employee Satisfaction
The U.S. Department of Education still ranks near the bottom among big federal agencies when it comes to employee job satisfaction, according to a recent survey from the nonprofit Partnership for Public Service. Out of 32 large federal agencies surveyed about issues such as leadership effectiveness, work/life balance, and pay, the Education Department came in 30th. Last year, it ranked 27th out of 30.
Vol. 30, Issue 03, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA