News in Brief
Education Dept. Near Bottom for Employee Satisfaction
The U.S. Department of Education still ranks near the bottom among big federal agencies when it comes to employee job satisfaction, according to a recent survey from the nonprofit Partnership for Public Service. Out of 32 large federal agencies surveyed about issues such as leadership effectiveness, work/life balance, and pay, the Education Department came in 30th. Last year, it ranked 27th out of 30.
Vol. 30, Issue 03, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Adult and Career Education
- The School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL
- High School Principal
- Unionvile-Chadds Ford School District, Kennett Square, PA
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- World History Teacher
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, FL