News in Brief
Teach For America Adds Native American Focus
Teach For America has tapped Robert Cook, a longtime South Dakota educator and a member of the new National Advisory Council on Indian Education, to lead its fledgling Native Achievement Initiative. Mr. Cook will oversee efforts to increase TFA's presence in districts serving Native American students.
Vol. 30, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN