News in Brief
Teach For America Adds Native American Focus
Teach For America has tapped Robert Cook, a longtime South Dakota educator and a member of the new National Advisory Council on Indian Education, to lead its fledgling Native Achievement Initiative. Mr. Cook will oversee efforts to increase TFA's presence in districts serving Native American students.
Vol. 30, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Claypit Hill Elementary School, Wayland, MA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Superintendent of Schools
- Easton, Redding & Region 9 School Districts, Easton, CT
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- High School Director at KIPP Delta Public Schools
- On-Ramps, Blytheville, AR