News in Brief
Teach For America Adds Native American Focus
Teach For America has tapped Robert Cook, a longtime South Dakota educator and a member of the new National Advisory Council on Indian Education, to lead its fledgling Native Achievement Initiative. Mr. Cook will oversee efforts to increase TFA's presence in districts serving Native American students.
Vol. 30, Issue 02, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Engineering & Robotics Teacher
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- High School Dean of Academics
- Paul Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Summer Math Curriculum Development Associate (3): Grades K-2; Grades 3-5; Grades 6-8
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY
- PRINCIPAL - POWELL MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Hernando County School District, Brooksville, FL
- Deputy Director for Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment
- Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA), Wiesbaden, Germany