News in Brief
Teach For America Adds Native American Focus
Teach For America has tapped Robert Cook, a longtime South Dakota educator and a member of the new National Advisory Council on Indian Education, to lead its fledgling Native Achievement Initiative. Mr. Cook will oversee efforts to increase TFA's presence in districts serving Native American students.
Vol. 30, Issue 02, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA