News in Brief
Ed. Dept. Offers Data on Demand
The U.S. Department of Education this month unveiled a new website containing national and state data from across the departments program offices, the National Center for Education Statistics, and the College Board. The site allows users to create comparative charts and tables. The open website provides access to data, including the results of state tests and the National Assessment of Educational Progress, graduation rates, school accountability information, budget figures, and demographics.
Vol. 30, Issue 01, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA