News in Brief
Ed. Dept. Offers Data on Demand
The U.S. Department of Education this month unveiled a new website containing national and state data from across the departments program offices, the National Center for Education Statistics, and the College Board. The site allows users to create comparative charts and tables. The open website provides access to data, including the results of state tests and the National Assessment of Educational Progress, graduation rates, school accountability information, budget figures, and demographics.
Vol. 30, Issue 01, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO